Saturday 5 December 2015

About me

Feeding the chickens

Hi! My name's Tammy. I live in France. I like cats.



Rambo II - our Jacob ram





Four years ago, we sold our house in Leatherhead, Surrey, packed up all our belongings and moved to the Gers, in South-West France. We have a little smallholding, with sheep, pigs, chickens and alpacas. We also grow vegetables in the garden, with the aim of being self-sufficient. So far, although we have our home-grown meat and vegetables in the freezer, we are far from self-sufficient. That said,
we do eat healthily. We still get a warm feeling of
satisfaction when we realize that everything on our
plates at lunch, or supper, is, in fact, home grown.



Our 3 little pigs - about to go off to market








I am gluten intolerant and allergic to dairy products and now aim to be on a low sugar diet. I decided to start this blog in order to share some recipes with others who are on a gluten-free, dairy-free, low sugar diet.


3 young ewes



Hope, Bella and baby Caramac

Caramac meeting Cadbury for the first time






No comments:

Post a Comment